After School Programs
Our one hour classes explore architecture, engineering and technology concepts using LEGO® bricks. Students participate in one lesson per week over the full school term, focusing on exciting themes including Space, Inventions, Famous Buildings, and Natural Disasters.
Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 10-15 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day to consolidate their learning.
- We Play– Students expand on the model with building challenges or explore their own creativity through free play time
If you would like to see us at your school get in contact
Select your location
TRANBY COLLEGE - Term 3 - TUESDAYS
There is currently no class planned for Tranby in Term 3.
What are parents saying about our classes?
- My child likes building “things that move”. I find he is more creative with Lego at home.
- I like the convenience of it being straigh after school. He loves all the information given to him and the chance to create with his peers and friends.
- We like the concept of Lego building with an educational focus.