After School Programs
Our one hour classes explore architecture, engineering and technology concepts using LEGO® bricks. Students participate in one lesson per week over the full school term, focusing on exciting themes including Space, Inventions, Famous Buildings, and Natural Disasters.
Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 5-10 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day with simple step by step instructions
- We Play– Students explore their own creativity through free play time
If you would like to see us at your school get in contact
Select your location
TRANBY COLLEGE - Thursdays - 4 May till 22 June inclusive 3.30-4.30pm
Join us on an adventurous journey through space! Build a rocket to blast through the atmosphere into a realm that is truly out of this world. Build a world where rebels and the dark side start epic battles. We’ll build motorized models that represent spacecraft from your favorite popular space movie. We will also learn a lot about space along the way. Come experience this stellar journey to a galaxy far away!
The class is open to all children aged 5 -12 .
Course: 8 weeks
Your childs position is confirmed once full payment is received.
What are parents saying about our classes?
- My child likes building “things that move”. I find he is more creative with Lego at home.
- I like the convenience of it being straigh after school. He loves all the information given to him and the chance to create with his peers and friends.
- We like the concept of Lego building with an educational focus.