After School Programs
Our one hour classes explore architecture, engineering and technology concepts using LEGO® bricks. Students participate in one lesson per week over the full school term, focusing on exciting themes including Space, Inventions, Famous Buildings, and Natural Disasters.
Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 10-15 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day to consolidate their learning.
- We Play– Students expand on the model with building challenges or explore their own creativity through free play time
If you would like to see us at your school get in contact
Select your location
TRANBY COLLEGE - Term 3 - Wednesdays - 26 July till 13 Sept inclusive 3.30-4.30pm
If you’re fascinated by the weird but true, wild and wacky, gross and yucky, then this is the class for you! Spend the classes discovering the zany biology of our animal friends. We’ll explore fascinating facts about the animal kingdom, focusing on different creatures and their habits. Building different animal models each week.
The class is open to all children aged 5 -12 .
Course: 8 weeks
Your childs position is confirmed once full payment is received.
What are parents saying about our classes?
- My child likes building “things that move”. I find he is more creative with Lego at home.
- I like the convenience of it being straigh after school. He loves all the information given to him and the chance to create with his peers and friends.
- We like the concept of Lego building with an educational focus.