Payment and Cancellations
1. For all courses a full payment of the course price is required at the time of enrolment to secure the placement on course.
- Cancellations made at least THREE weeks from the start date of the school holiday workshop will receive an 80% refund
- Cancellations made ONE to THREE weeks from the start date of the workshop will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations LESS THAN ONE week prior to the commencement of course will not receive a refund.
2. Alternative courses may be offered where there are extenuating circumstances for the cancellation; this is at the discretion of the Bricks 4 Kidz Baldivis.
3. Bricks 4 Kidz Baldivis reserves the right to cancel courses with insufficient student numbers. Where this occurs a student can be transferred to another course if places are available or receive a full refund.
4. All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars, are inclusive of GST, and must be paid in full, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Website.
All bookings require a 10% deposit within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellations made THREE weeks or more from the start date of the Event will forfeit the deposit of 10% already paid at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made ONE to THREE weeks from the start date of the Event will be liable for a payment of 50% of the full quoted/invoiced cost of the Event.
- Cancellations LESS THAN ONE week prior to the commencement of the Event will be liable for the full quoted/invoiced cost of the Event.
If an event is rescheduled, upon negotiation the booking may be moved. This is subject to availability and the discretion of Bricks 4 Kidz Baldivis. If the new requested date is unavailable, then the cancellation policy above applies.