STEM related Curriculum linked incursions for you and your students:
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models are the centrepiece of the lesson, which includes an educator-scripted discussion designed to engage students in a discovery process.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors deliver everything needed for a 60-minute lesson, including LEGO® Bricks and model plans.
We can also tailor a program to your specific needs, such as end of term reward programs or concept exploration sessions.
A BRICKS 4 KIDZ® program provides opportunities for children to:
- Build problem-solving skills whilst providing an opportunity for creative expression and fostering an appreciation of how things work
- Develop critical thinking skills through design thinking processes
- Explore STEM concepts by utilising multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinaesthetic and auditory learning styles. Different kids learn in different ways!
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project in a noncompetitive setting.
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components and objects.
A BRICKS 4 KIDZ® School Incursion takes learning out of the pages of the textbook and into an imaginative, 3-dimensional, hands-on learning experience! Use the LEGO® bricks your students already know and love to get them excited about learning. School incursions are a fun-filled, engaging experience that kids will be talking about long after the fun and learning has ended.
For information on pricing and to have a package tailored to your specific needs get in contact below!
Here is a short video that illustrates our School Incursion program: