A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
A big thank you for all the parents and students that came through our April holiday workshops, your continuous support has helped us to provide better programs!
Keep an eye in your mail box, we will be launching our winter program soon!
Sign up our mailing list and be first one to know about our next program at early bird rate!
New pre-school program is now available in term 2 for booking, details here
Bricks 4 Kidz classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® Bricks. Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as Space, Construction, and Amusement Parks.
At BRICKS 4 KIDZ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socialising in a non-competitive atmosphere.
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+ including;
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinaesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organisation and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® is a Child Safe Child Friendly organisation and our number one priority in any activity is the safety of children under our supervision. Our Child Safe Child Friendly Policy is available for download.