School Holiday Workshops and Activities
Our Workshops with LEGO® will Break the School Holiday Boredom!
With our own BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models and Creative Play, the kids are always having fun at our holiday workshops with LEGO®!
Our holiday activities are designed for kids ages 5–12, are staffed by trained, screened BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors, and have the best child:staff ratio around!
We had a fantastic time in our Term 1 School Holiday Workshops with Bat League and Galaxy Far away themes.
Join our VIP List to hear about next term’s themes and locations before we launch them to the public!
- The programs are full day workshops 9.00am – 4.00pm and run on weekdays.
- We never have more than eight children per staff member
- Different themes on different days over each holidays to maintain the excitement!
- Children have outside time (weather permitting) at morning tea and lunch time to keep their bodies moving and to help them focus again for their next activities.
Common Questions about our Holiday Workshops
What should my child bring?
What does a day at BRICKS 4 KIDZ look like?
During the session, kids are broken up into different groups and rotate between a series of stations. These are structured with a particular time allocated at each one and all have different LEGO® activities on them. There is an instructor at all these stations.
We also have time for creative play with our mountains of LEGO®, where kids can decide what they would like to build and use their imagination!
We incorporate a morning tea break, lunch break and afternoon break into our days. We all sit down together to eat and then play.
How old does my child need to be?
What does it cost and how do I make payment?
Full day workshops 9:00am to 4:00pm $80.00
Payment is made using a credit card online through our secure payment gateway. Your child’s place is confirmed when payment is made. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
What is your cancellation policy?
What is your policy on missed workshops?
- If your child is visibly sick or carrying a high temperature on the day of the class, please keep your child at home! We will make up the class at the next opportunity.
- Make up classes & transfers for other reasons will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop due to low registration.
- Space is limited, so please enrol early to avoid disappointment.
How many children are attending?
Our Holiday workshops are capped at 24 children with 3 Instructors (ratio 1:8).
What if my question is not answered here?
Don’t worry – these are just the most common questions! Please look here for a full list of Frequently Asked Questions about our Workshops and Programs.
What our families are saying?
“Lewis had a fantastic day. Sending photos via email was a great way to see all he did that day and how much he enjoyed himself.”
” I liked the venue which allowed for easy outside play as well as covered area for eating outside. And the parking was easy.” ~ Riverside Gardens
“Loved that it was something different and very interactive.”
“It was great that it also catered to younger kids that are just starting out with Lego.”