School Holiday Workshops and Activities
September School Holiday Workshops
Bulimba Girl Guide Hut, Barramul Street, Bulimba
Clayfield / Hamilton Girl Guides, Oriel Park, Clayfield
Majestic Park Scout Hall, Eva Street, Coorparoo
What does a Bricks 4 Kidz Workshop involve?
- They are a fresh and fun way for kids to spend their school holiday break! With specially-designed Bricks 4 Kidz models, LEGO® games galore and plenty of time for free-play, they are always having fun.
- Each workshop is specifically designed for kids aged 5 – 12 years and are staff by trained, screened Bricks 4 Kidz instructors.
- Kids will work and play with LEGO® Technic pieces such as gears, axles, motors and more!
- Children will rotate between different stations during our sessions and work and play with different types of LEGO® – including 3D builds, mosaics and Technic pieces such as gears, axles, electric motors and more!
- We also have heaps of fun in our break times – with different ball games and fun activities.
- Workshops are held at three locations: Bulimba Girl Guides, Clayfield Girl Guides and Majestic Park Scout Hall, Coorparoo
- The programs run on weekdays during the school holidays
- Full Day workshops are run from 9am – 3pm with a morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea break
- Half Day workshops are run from 9am – 12pm with a morning tea break
- Bricks 4 Kidz runs a NUT FREE program, including Nutella. Children bring their own food and are not permitted to share.
- A minimum of 6 children are required at each workshop for it to go ahead.
- Workshops that do not receive enough enrolments may need to be cancelled. Parents will be contacted prior and payments will be refunded.
What are parents saying?
- “Epic” and “Awesome” were the words my son used to describe his experience at BRICKS 4 KIDZ! I asked him what he liked best and he said “Everything” ! He was very animated when describing all the activities. Very funny!”
- “The facilitators were fantastic at reading individual kids needs and very approachable for the parents.”
- “I thought it was well run. I felt safe leaving my child there. He absolutely loved it all – the t-shirt the games and the rotations.”
- “Billy loved it! “Can I do this every holidays mum?” He loves LEGO and I love that it makes him think. So happy to have a holiday workshop like this.”
Sign up for our Early Bird list
We always offer an Early Bird preview to families on our mailing list before each holiday program!
Please join our mailing list on the Contact Us page to get early notice when spots are available. If your child has been to one of our workshops before, you are already on our list.