School Holiday Workshops and Programs with LEGO®Perth - Gosnells & Cannington
FUN for the Kids 😜 More TIME for You
Easter School Holiday is over. We are now preparing for our Winter School Holiday Workshops.
Sign-up with our Mailing List to be informed of upcoming programs.
In Term 2, we have After School Classes featuring Interesting Inventions with the option of Junior Robotics. For more information…
Photo GalleryView Full Facebook Gallery
At our LEGO® workshops, children will work and play with LEGO® Technic pieces such as gears, axles, electric motors and more! They will build specially-created unique BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models designed by engineers and architects. These are proprietary models thus you will not find them in the market. They will also be engage with various LEGO® games and have plenty of time for creative play with our extensive collections of LEGO® bricks.
Our school holiday programs are designed for kids ages 5 – 12 and are staffed by trained, screened BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors. We provide an excellent staffing ratio of 1:8 and at least one of our staff on-site will hold a valid First Aid Certificate. Therefore, you can rest assured that your child will be safe and having lots of fun with us.
They think it’s Fun, you know it’s Educational! What are the benefits of our LEGO® workshops?
What did the parents say…
“Child enjoyed the teamwork required to build the robot and being able to program the robot herself. It was also extremely fun to compete with other teams to assess how their creation fared. Child said instructor was very good and made the class fun.”
“The 3 boys I took loved it all Thanks!! When I picked up my son he asked when he could go again.”
“They loved everything! Absolutely loved it! I liked the small group as it allowed the kids to stay focused and get needed attention!”
“Loved it the supervisor was very good and staff, great activities, very professional.”
“He loved it! He couldn’t stop talking about making hulk. I love that he gets to play lego & interact with other kids.”
All children are welcome at our workshops from as young as 5 and up to 12, however all kids attending must be at least in Kindy in a primary school in order to attend.
All our workshops are limited to 24 children and there will be at least 2 instructors per workshop. We will keep our ratio at 1:8 thus you can rest assured that your kids will be well taken care of.
Food and Refreshment
Please note that food is not provided. Please provide a nut-free snack and lunch for your child to enjoy during the workshop. Please make sure your child wears covered shoes, sunscreen and brings a hat! We will supervise them outside at breaks when weather permits. While activities in BRICKS 4 KIDZ® workshops with LEGO® Bricks are very safe, we place a very high focus on child welfare – at least one staff member for every workshop will have a valid First Aid certificate.
- All fees quoted are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer or using credit cards online through our secure payment gateway.
- Full payment should be made at the time of enrolment to confirm your child’s placement.
- Cancellations made at least THREE weeks from the start date of the workshop will receive an 80% refund.
- Cancellations made TWO to THREE weeks from the start date of the workshop will receive a 50% refund.
- There will be NO REFUND for any cancellations made LESS than TWO week prior to the scheduled date of the workshop.
- Alternative workshops may be offered at the discretion of Bricks 4 Kidz Gosnells and Cannington where there are extenuating circumstances for the cancellation.
- Bricks 4 Kidz Gosnells and Cannington reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to low registration. Where this occurs, students may opt for another workshop if places are available OR receive a full refund.