A Bricks 4 Kidz® School Incursions use LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
0475 425 042
BRICKS 4 KIDZ – Knox
Bricks 4 Kidz® Knox is devoted to providing an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks. Classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education, built around our proprietary model plans, created by engineers and architects. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
Our September Holiday schedule is now taking bookings.
Term 3 After school Classes have now been released. Exploring – Forces of Nature.
Click below to view them on the Enrolment page. Or Click Here for more info.
Give your child the best Birthday ever, with our Party packages.
There are many educational, developmental and social benefits to the Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning through play. Here are just a few:
- Fine-motor skills are developed as children sort and assemble small bricks, axles, gears and bushings.
- Organizational skills are developed by using our labelled project kits. This skill transfers into every area of life; at school, home, or in the workplace. Children are most efficient when they can quickly and easily access the materials they need to complete a task.
- Students retain more when lessons are delivered in the context of something that interests them such as playing with LEGO® Bricks!
- Hands-on classes engage visual, auditory and kinaesthetic learning styles. Students gain practice following step-by-step directions to complete a task. This is especially valuable for children with attention-deficit challenges.
- Completing a model nurtures process-oriented thinking and abstract thought, challenging students to envision the project before it is complete.
- Social-emotional skills such as patience, communication and cooperation are exercised in the process of completing a build.
- Working to complete a project develops goal-oriented persistence.
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks.
The activities are designed to trigger your child’s lively imagination and build their self-confidence. Appropriate for children between 4 & 13 years old.
Everything IS Awesomely FUN & EDUCATIONAL at Bricks 4 Kidz® Knox.