Join Our Team
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children. Our STEM-focused education and enrichment programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® approach to educational play. At BRICKS 4 KIDZ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We are always looking for instructors to join our team. After School classes are our primary focus for most of the year so prospective teachers should be available between the hours of 2:30pm – 6pm on weekdays. This is a casual position and could be 1 to 5 days a week. Two-hour time frames are common for many programs and parties. Additional hours may be available for teachers who can work during school holidays. If you enjoy teaching children and you are looking for a fun and rewarding part-time job this may be the job for you.
- be positive, nurturing, outgoing, dependable, and mature
- enjoy working with children ages 5-13. Any experience of teaching, leading or supervising children is beneficial
- be passionate about STEM concepts
- have reliable transportation
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic
- have great organisation skills
- have or be eligible for a current Blue Card. Refer to www.bluecard.qld.gov.au Apply here for a Blue Card
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® provides all necessary supplies to hold all classes and programs.
To download and share current job advertisement, please click here.
Interested in joining our team? APPLY HERE!